At least 90 million couples worldwide, and over 10 million in the US alone, are trying to conceive a baby. Today, more and more couples are seeking help in their efforts to become pregnant.
"1 in 6 Couples will experience difficulty in conceiving a baby..."
Why are couples seeking fertility support?
- On average, it will take couples 6 to 12 months to conceive a baby.
- There is only a 20% average chance of becoming pregnant each cycle.
- 30 years ago, the average age of new mothers was 26. Now it is 30 and
- When a woman reaches her early/mid 30’s, the monthly chance of conception drops to
10 – 15%.
- Today, 15% of trying to conceive couples may experience difficulties in conceiving
- Due to stress, diet, and the environment, male fertility and sperm quality may decrease
- Men and women are equally likely to be the source of infertility issues.
"With couples trying to become pregnant at an older age than in past generations - and the stresses of daily life increasing - couples may need support in their trying-to-conceive efforts."
Here are some common fertility conditions and/or issues experienced by trying-to-conceive couples:
As part of an overall approach to preconception health, FertilAid is designed to help increase your chances of conceiving a baby - without prescription medications. FertilAid also plays an important role in preventing birth defects. In fact, FertilAid was formulated on the basis of established scientific literature to help optimize fertility safely and naturally - for both men and women.
Designed by Amos Grunebaum, MD, the herbal/nutritional components of FertilAid - validated by established scientific research - have been uniquely chosen for their roles in promoting reproductive wellness. As a practicing ObGyn, respected fertility expert, and noted author, Dr. Grunebaum has spent the last 30 years helping couples conceive. FertilAid brings needed fertility support in all-natural Women's and Men's formulas that are both effective and complete - including key vitamins like Folic Acid and proven ingredients like Vitex (women's formula) and L-Carnitine (men's formula).
Infertility and FertilAid
FertilAid, Fertility, and Preconception Health
"As part of a healthy diet and lifestyle, FertilAid is designed to optimize reproductive health and increase your chances of conceiving - by bringing together select herbal ingredients and key vitamins in natural, non-prescription formulas tailored to the unique needs of both men and women ...."
FertilAid for Women is designed to promote the balance of hormones that play a central role in menstrual health and regular ovulation, supporting a woman’s reproductive organs and the development of reproductive tissues." FertilAid for Women provides:
• A "Fertility-Enhancing" Formula: promotes regular ovulation and female
• Natural, scientifically-validated herbal ingredients, including chasteberry (vitex
• "Just Right" preconception dosage of Folic Acid - important in preventing birth defects.
• Complete Vitamin and Antioxidant Support - Guaranteed for Quality and Potency.
• 100% recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals for trying-to-
"FertilAid for Men is the formula designed to promote the formation of healthy sperm, as well as optimize sperm motility, vitality, count, and concentration. FertilAid for Men for Men provides:
• A "Fertility-Enhancing" Formula: helps increase sperm motility, sperm quality, and sperm count.
• More L-Carnitine than other brands - a key nutrient that helps promote healthy sperm formation & increase sperm motility.
• A rich source of powerful antioxidants to support reproductive health and reverse oxidative damage.
• A dynamic source of B-Vitamins and minerals like Zinc to promote male
• Complete Vitamin Support - 100% RDA or more of key vitamins for men of