You are here
FertilAid for Women vs. Prenatal Vitamin
Every now and then we receive an inquiry from someone wondering if taking FertilAid while trying to conceive is the same as taking a regular prenatal vitamin. Our answer is always the same: it is… and yet it isn't. Here's why:
FertilAid for Women is Actually Two Products in One: An Herbal Fertility Enhancing Supplement and a Complete Prenatal Vitamin
Most women are well aware that they should be taking a prenatal vitamin while trying to conceive. While FertilAid does contain all the ingredients of a prenatal vitamin (including folic acid), at the precise levels recommended for trying-to-conceive women, this is only one aspect of FertilAid.
In addition to serving as your complete prenatal vitamin, FertilAid is also an herbal fertility enhancing supplement. It contains a proprietary blend of key fertility promoting nutrients, including red clover, PABA, Siberian ginseng, vitex agnus castus, and gingko biloba. This formula was designed by Dr. Grunebaum to encourage hormonal balance, regular ovulation, and overall reproductive health.
Review the Chart Below to See How FertilAid Differs from a "Regular" Prenatal Vitamin:
|"Regular" Prenatal Vitamin||FertilAid for Women|
|Red Clover Blossom||none present|
|Siberian Ginseng||none present|
|Vitex Agnus Castus||none present|
|Ginkgo Biloba||none present|
How do the ingredients in FertilAid's proprietary blend benefit your reproductive health?
- Red Clover Blossom: Red Clover Blossom plays an important role in helping to encourage optimal hormonal balance and may help to boost estrogen production in estrogen-deficient women.
- Vitex Agnus Castus (Chasteberry): Vitex Agnus Castus, or Chasteberry, as it's often referred to, is a key ingredient in FertilAid. Vitex has been shown to encourage cycle regularity, promote ovulation, and improve reproductive rates. It may help address progesterone deficiencies, and may be beneficial for women with a short luteal phase or luteal phase defect.
- PABA: A B-complex vitamin, PABA has been clinically demonstrated to improve reproductive rates in infertile women.
- Siberian Ginseng: A staple of Chinese medicine, Siberian Ginseng may help promote hormonal balance, while supporting healthy uterine function.
- Gingko Biloba: Gingko Biloba is instrumental in encouraging healthy blood flow to the reproductive organs. It is likely a contributing factor to the increase in libido noted by many FertilAid users.
To learn more about the individual herbal fertility enhancing ingredients in FertilAid, click here.