You are here
FertilAid for Women Supplement Facts
When you are trying to conceive, proper hormonal balance is critical to ensuring regular ovulation, maturation of the ovarian follicle, and healthy development of reproductive tissues in the uterus (to prepare for implantation of the egg). FertilAid for Women is doctor-designed to support this critical balance and encourage optimal reproductive health – thereby increasing your chances of conceiving.
FertilAid for Women is the only patented fertility supplement  that gently balances key "fertility-enhancing" herbal nutrients (including vitex) with a "Just Right" formula of essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Note that only FertilAid for Women provides complete vitamin support; that means no dangerous redundancies or need to buy additional prenatal supplements while trying to conceive. Click here to buy FertilAid today.
Promoting Hormonal Balance & Reproductive Wellness
FertilAid's proprietary blend unites select herbal ingredients that have been shown in established studies to enhance fertility and increase your chances of conceiving. The scientifically-validated herbal/nutritional components of FertilAid for Women have been selected for their roles in promoting reproductive wellness.
- Chasteberry or Vitex (vitex agnus-castus, chastetree berry) has been shown to stimulate the hormones involved in ovulation and restore female hormonal balance. Vitex is useful in normalizing pituitary gland functions and the balance of progesterone and estrogen levels. Vitex is often used as herbal treatment for infertility issues and is especially helpful for women with irregular menstrual cycles or a shortened luteal phase (a shortened second half of the menstrual cycle). The effectiveness of vitex increases over time with continued use. Read more about how vitex agnus castus works and clinical research.
- Red Clover (trifolium pretense) helps restore and balance hormonal function. Red Clover contains isoflavones (estrogen-like compounds) which promote estrogen production and which may enhance fertility in women and boost estrogen levels in women with estrogen deficiencies. In addition, the Red Clover contains calcium and magnesium which can relax the nervous system and improve fertility.
"FertilAid for Women nurtures reproductive wellness and enhances fertility as a part of an overall health and diet regimen. The herbal and nutritional components of FertilAid have all been selected for their roles in promoting reproductive wellness."- Amos Grunebaum, MD/ObGyn Leading Fertility Expert
- Siberian Ginseng (eleutherococcus senticosus root) has been used in traditional Chinese medicine to reinforce the body's vital energy (what the Chinese call chi). Siberian ginseng may positively affect hormone levels, tone uterine muscles, support healthy uterine function, and enhance fertility.
- Ginkgo Biloba has been used in traditional medicine to treat circulatory disorders and enhance memory – and recent scientific studies lend credence to Gingko claims. In addition, laboratory studies have shown that Gingko improves blood circulation and increases peripheral blood flow to the reproductive organs, maintaining healthy blood vessel tone. Gingko also performs a cleansing antioxidant function.
- PABA is a B Complex vitamin that is synthesized in the body. PABA is believed to increase the ability of estrogen to facilitate fertility and increases the ability of some infertile women to become pregnant. A clinical trial reported that 12 of 16 previously infertile women were able to become pregnant after supplementing with PABA over several months.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamins C and E are important vitamins and cleansing antioxidants that play a vital role in repairing damage caused by the environment, aging, and in preventing cellular damage due to oxidizing free radicals. Vitamin E is an important antioxidant central to overall reproductive health and wellness. In a preliminary human trial, infertile couples given vitamin E showed a significant increase in fertility. Other studies indicate that preconceptional vitamin supplementation can increase fertility.
- Folic Acid (vitamin B9 or Folate): Folic Acid taken prior to conception can prevent birth defects like spina bifida and neural tube defects as well as other fetal malformations like cardiac defects. FertilAid provides a "Just Right" dosage of Folic Acid for trying-to-conceive women.
- 2Czeizel AE, Metneki J, Dudas I. The effect of preconceptional multivitamin supplementation on fertility. Internat J Vit Nutr Res 1996;66:55–8.
1Protected by US Patent # 8,383,165B1
At Any Given Moment...
... over 10 Million couples are trying to conceive a baby in just the U.S. alone. Of those 10 million couples, 1 in 6 will experience difficulty in becoming pregnant. As part of a healthy lifestyle, FertilAid is designed to optimize your chances of conceiving - by bringing together select herbal ingredients and key vitamins in an all natural, non-prescription formula. FertilAid for Women promotes the restoration and balance of hormones that play a central role in menstrual health and regular ovulation, supporting a woman’s reproductive organs and the development of reproductive tissues.