You are here
Dr. Amos Grunebaum, MD
FertilAid is designed to enhance fertility and support overall reproductive health.
The FertilAid formulas were developed by Amos Grunebaum, MD, the founding medical director of the WebMD Fertility Center and one of the Internet's leading authorities on fertility and pregnancy.
Using his proprietary formulas, FertilAid for Women and Men synergistically combine fertility-enhancing nutrients with a "Just Right" formula of folic acid, essential vitamins and minerals, and key antioxidants.
FertilAid nurtures reproductive wellness and enhances fertility as a part of an overall health and diet regimen. The herbal and nutritional components of FertilAid have all been carefully selected for their individual roles in promoting reproductive health.
With 30 years of experience as a fertility and pregnancy expert - and with over 3,000 babies delivered - Dr. Grunebaum is a full Professor of Clinical ObGyn at the leading Ivy League Medical School in New York and Director of Obstetrics and Chief of Labor & Delivery at the NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Grunebaum is the author and co-author of more than 60 peer-reviewed scientific articles, abstracts, and book chapters and he is co-author of Dr. Ruth's Pregnancy Guide for Couples. Through his still-active private ObGyn practice, he has delivered more than 3,000 babies, supervised more than 10,000 deliveries, and currently specializes in high-risk pregnancies and helping couples learn about their fertility. He has helped tens of thousands of couples increase their chances of conception through his pioneering educational websites.
- All Natural Formula
- Quality/Potency Guaranteed
- Complete Preconceptional Vitamin & Antioxidant Support
- Doctor & ObGyn Approved
- Safe, Non-Prescription Formula to Enhance Fertility
With FertilAid, Dr. Grunebaum introduces an all-natural fertility supplement for trying-to-conceive couples. FertilAid was formulated on the basis of established scientific literature to help optimize fertility by promoting female hormonal balance, regular ovulation, supporting reproductive organs and tissues, and providing a complete spectrum of critical prenatal vitamins and minerals. The FertilAid for Men formula was shown, in an independent 2007 clinical study, to improve male fertility parameters, with significant increases in normal sperm motility as well as sperm counts.
Dr. Grunebaum’s Comprehensive Formula
Women's Formula Provides:
- A "Fertility-Enhancing" Formula: promotes regular ovulation and female hormonal balance.
- Natural, scientifically-validated herbal ingredients, including Chasteberry (vitex agnus castus).
- "Just Right" preconception dosage of Folic Acid - important in preventing birth defects.
- Complete Vitamin and Antioxidant Support - Guaranteed for Quality and Potency.
- Key nutrients and vitamins to ensure the optimum nutritional support for conception.
- 100% recommended daily allowance of vitamins and minerals for trying-to-conceive women.
Men's Formula Provides:
- A "Fertility-Enhancing" Formula: promotes sperm motility, sperm quality, and sperm count.
- More L-Carnitine than other brands - a key nutrient in healthy sperm formation & increased motility.
- A rich source of powerful antioxidants to support reproductive health and reverse oxidative damage.
- A dynamic source of B-Vitamins and minerals like Zinc to promote male reproductive wellness.
- Complete Vitamin Support - 100% RDA or more of key vitamins for men of reproductive age.
At Any Given Moment...
... over 10 Million couples are trying to conceive a baby in just the U.S. alone. Of those 10 million couples, 1 in 6 will experience difficulty in becoming pregnant. As part of a healthy lifestyle, FertilAid is designed to optimize your chances of conceiving - by bringing together select herbal ingredients and key vitamins in an all natural, non-prescription formula. FertilAid for Women promotes the restoration and balance of hormones that play a central role in menstrual health and regular ovulation, supporting a woman’s reproductive organs and the development of reproductive tissues.